Position: Business Development Director
Location: UK / Europe (remote)
Reporting line: Managing Director
Contract: Permanent / Full time
Working Relationships: Leadership team, delivery team,
Purpose of the Role: We are currently looking for curious and driven Business Development Director with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our Salesforce Marketing Cloud services to new and existing Enterprise and SME clients.
Key Responsibilities & Outputs
- Growing mainly Salesforce Marketing Cloud services revenue according to the business plan
- Actively develop relationships and partnerships with Salesforce to drive new and existing business
- Ability to do an initial demonstration of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Position Marketing Cloud solutions and improve customer’s impact
- Together with the Solution Engineer build and present Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions to prospects
- Negotiate and build product and service orders, contract addendum and renewals
- Manage and develop existing and new contacts
- Monthly accurate forecast to management
- Build business plan in collaboration across the teams to drive net new revenue
Education, Experience & Knowledge
Education required to perform this role
- Related Bachelor's degree
Experience required to perform this role
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and C-Level
- Several year’s experience in software solutions selling or experience in digital transformation projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual executing well in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about customer success
- Actively team with an extended team across different business functions
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
And this is what we offer:
- Working with a truly international team and growing international customer base.
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- A flexible and feel-at-home work culture – you decide where you deliver your best work from.
- A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
- A competitive salary.
- An opportunity to travel internationally to visit clients and colleagues in Europe and South Africa.