- Creating/ training/developing/career progression programs for Pod members
- Breaking down internal barriers to deliver high quality work
- Keeping their finger on the pulse of both work quantity and quality
- Giving direct feedback and acting as a sounding board for wins, losses and lessons learned
- Work cross departmentally to ensure synergy and flow between Pods
- Striving for the best at the individual, team and company level
- Assisting in identifying, hiring and retaining Pod members.
- Creating clear lines of communication and fostering a strong working relationship that supports the success of the team members
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback and escalations.
- Developing vision, strategy, and roadmap for the customer journey.
- Help create and monitor customer experience metrics such as CSAT and Client Retention.
The right candidate will:
- Have front-line management experience
- Embody a management philosophy of consistency, connectivity, humility and integrity
- Have the ability to develop, organize and manage complex concepts and processes
- Know how to manage a team with diverse skills and empower team members to be the best version of themselves
- Possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities, in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work autonomously and is confident and accountable for their work – with the adaptability to lean in and help others when the opportunity presents itself
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working and managing in a Salesforce consulting environment
- Experience managing a team in a high growth environment
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2022
- Awesome benefits that include: Health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401(k), professional development, technology stipend, social activities, and more!
- Work with curious, knowledgeable, and adventurous team members who enjoy their work, and are passionate about what they do
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Kicksaw is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.