The Acquisition and Transactional Operations Manager role is a data-driven individual with a knack for keeping teams accountable to their goals. The Acquisition and Transactional Operations Manager is process-oriented and passionate about building out new processes and procedures that make business run smoother, quicker, and smarter.
They should lead operational initiatives of strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; and coordinate delivery across departments of projects.
Works directly with various department heads and executives on other departmental projects. Supports back-office and company-wide programs and initiatives, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
Works closely with the management team to develop, implement, enforce, report, and evaluate processes and procedures and ensure all are operationally functional.
The Acquisition and Transactional Operations Manager knows what smart investment trade offs look like, and isn’t afraid to articulate when experiments, processes, or tools are not working.
Collaborates with other departmental and cross-departmental team members to analyze and solve problems and to ensure seamless business integration, reinforce implantation, coordinated feedback loops, and continuous improvement cycles.
Experience with project management tools and/or documentation management programs; have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively; have the ability to manage multiple priorities and aggressive timelines; must possess excellent follow-up skills, attention to details even under pressure, and ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
Documents, plans, and organizes processes and tools that will maintain data integrity, and increase productivity.
Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, removes barriers, resolves issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalates to appropriate level when required.
Makes important policy, planning, and strategy recommendations and is able to clearly document, present, and deliver on those recommendations.
- Works closely with Vp of sales and other company leadership to implement scalable processes that will help improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and deliver Acquisition forecasting ; Ensures that there are reports and dashboards in place that provide leadership with the ability to make informed decisions and revenue predictions
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions and departments
- Partner with Sales Leadership, SDR leadership, and Business Development leadership to gather insights and process and data gaps that can help improve our overall sales processes
- Owns the implementation of all new solutions for all stakeholders
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to attain and exceed desired results
- Monitors KPIs with key stakeholders and create Salesforce reporting capabilities that monitor performance and provide actionable insights
- Manages and monitors funnel reporting for Sales and Marketing leadership on a weekly and monthly basis; identifies bottlenecks & opportunities for improvement
- Analyzes sales metrics, produces reports, and dashboards to support long-term pipeline management
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Implements, documents, and enforces processes and tools that will maintain data integrity, increase productivity and ultimately increase revenues
- Provide support for all Sales Enablement Tools as needed
- Manages CRM administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and user experience
- Ensures that fields are updated correctly, seek and destroy duplicates, manage custom processes
- Review and monitor CRM workflow for optimization and efficiency
- Coordinate all updates and changes to the transactional process
- Provide support for transaction related issues
- Assists in training staff on new technology and software
- Support a variety of operations initiatives across departments
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Attendance and on-time reporting
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices and procedures
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Other duties as assigned
Works under general direction. Requires only broad guidelines to accomplish objectives. Uses independent judgment to achieve goals.
May lead and direct employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; providing motivation and incentive for performance; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field, Masters Preferred
- 5+ years in Operations Management including strategy and Project Management
- 3+ years of experience utilizing SalesForce or equivalent CRM Platform; Salesforce Certification is a plus
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or broad operations
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Uncompromising integrity, character and intellectual honesty; with the courage and conviction to speak their position
- Experience working with sales people and developing solutions to improve sales processes
- Ability to build relationships with management and employees
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Ability to explain data so a listener understands the significance
- Intellectually curious and strategic thinker
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Creative problem solver
- Team player and works well collaboratively with other teams
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to juggle priorities and manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Reviews employees’ and own work for accuracy, completeness and proper authority
Proficient English language skills – written and spoken. Able to speak effectively and communicate clearly on the phone, in person and via email. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as technical procedures, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Strong working knowledge of CRMs, our preferred tool is Salesforce; ability to build and analyze reporting within a CRM is a plus. Proficient knowledge of Project Management Software (Asana is our preferred tool) and Microsoft Office applications, including intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint or within the Google Cloud Suite, including Sheets and Slides.
Planning and Organization:
- Manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment
- Manage multiple tasks in deadline driven environment
- Must be organized, punctual and responsible
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Flexible to changing priorities and deadlines
This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: reaching, sitting, lifting (≤25 pounds), finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Hybrid work environment: Scheduled in-office and the possibility of predetermined work from home (WFH) days as the company deems fit. Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
The office work environment can be boisterous. Attire is business casual.
Minimal (less than 5%). May be required to travel overnight – by car or air – to support various events sometimes working in excess of eight (8) hours/day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug test.