First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences - all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Energy. We rise by lifting others. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We are open to possibilities and seek to share this optimism with everyone we encounter.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
The Technical Account Manager will ensure ongoing success of TaskRay customers who require extra technical support. You will work closely with both internal teams and external customers to ensure successful implementation and use of the product, helping to identify key technical strategies for leveraging TaskRay in business operations and expanding product adoption.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- You have a knack for project management and can balance 10+ clients concurrently.
- You’re a technical evangelist obsessed with learning new software.
- You’re skilled at balancing technical terminology with business acumen.
- You’re eager for the opportunity to use both your technical skills and drive for partner and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Work with paid support customers to gain a deep understanding of unique implementations of the product, helping them envision ideal sustainable solutions for long-term success, and guiding them on best practices
- Serve as the trusted technical advisor for clients to help identify key technical strategies and opportunities for growth, recommending scalable solutions to streamline business processes
- Provide technical guidance with clarity on resolving issues, optimizing customizations, and implementing product and new product features
- Manage paid support client projects and services on assigned accounts, including leading technical calls, preparing materials, and sometimes aligning and supporting the customer’s Salesforce SI (System Integrator)
- Partner with Customer Success and Implementation teams to establish strong relationships with clients and to provide a cohesive customer experience
- Act as a liaison between the Product, Support, Implementation, and Customer Success teams to drive TaskRay/Salesforce implementations
- Oversee support tickets submitted by assigned customer accounts and work closely with the Support team on resolving reported issues; working closely with the Development team on escalated issues
New Product Releases
- Recognize and understand new features/releases in TaskRay products and in Salesforce
- Prepare personalized demos of new TaskRay features that align with the assigned customer use cases
- Support and guide customers in testing and implementing new features
- Be the technical resource for internal teams to ensure accuracy and consistency in technical messages
- Manage paid support plan projects in TaskRay for assigned accounts
- Ensure that all paid support services are executed on assigned accounts
- Iterating on paid support plan processes, providing recommendations for improvements and implementing changes
- Creating, documenting, and iterating on technical best practices, and relaying information to other internal teams
- Provide feedback to internal TaskRay team to advocate for Customer Success initiatives
- Attend 1:1 meetings with managers
- Contribute to company, department and team goals and objectives
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience consulting on the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of experience architecting on the Salesforce platform
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role that involves requirements gathering, training and/or change management
- Expert in Salesforce, including Flows and Process Builders
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification required
- Comfortable balancing implementations, business process consulting, and project management for 10+ clients at any given time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; concise, persuasive, and empathetic
- Highly organized and efficient with exceptional follow through
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to work at different levels within the organization; technical to C level
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated salary range is between $72,000 - $92,000 per year. This position is also eligible for a bonus up to 8% of annual salary based on performance targets.
TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
This position is remote. While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we also have team members located across the United States. For employees located within Colorado, we’re thrilled at the opportunity to meet periodically in person, for both professional and team building events. And for those outside Colorado, we’ll connect virtually.
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.