What we need
The Salesforce Administrator at KCRW is responsible for the translation of business requirements to system/technical requirements, managing solution implementation and the efficient integration of the Salesforce application in the KCRW digital systems environment. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively partner with stakeholders (direct and indirect users of Salesforce), consultants and developers to define and implement scalable and sustainable technical solutions that translate business requirements into Salesforce based systems, services, and solutions.
This is a hybrid position and will spend 2 days per week in our Santa Monica office however this is subject to change in the future
KCRW will have in effect a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees beginning September 15, 2021. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Document and maintain data imports/exports
- Use native Salesforce tools to improve data quality
- Recommend/use external tools and add-ons to improve data quality, including merging duplicates
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure everyone has the same definitions for metrics being pulled from Salesforce
- Manage the user experience so that staff is supported, trained and empowered to use Salesforce in their daily workflow
- Build custom list-views, reports and dashboards
- Review all proposed changes to Salesforce with stakeholders and approve/revise as necessary
- Implement monitoring to identify problems with data and processes
- Document KCRW Salesforce best practices and train staff
- Review upcoming Salesforce releases (three per year) and make recommendations for how to roll out
- Perform testing in sandboxes
- Work with consultants to propose and manage improvements, including developing technical specifications for projects and enhancements
- Develop processes that will allow for new functionality and data to be included in Salesforce without breaking existing functionality or hindering users
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in [Register to View] fundamentals, terminologies, objects, data models & analytics
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive, have unwavering ethics and integrity, are flexible and responsive with the ability to work in a matrixed, geographically dispersed environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Eligible for overtime and premium working holiday pay rate
- Sick leave award
- Vacation leave accrual
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and AD&D) eligibility
- 403(b) with company match
- Passionate office environment surrounded by an incredible community of curious and talented colleagues
- KCRW is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program - read more here to determine your eligibility
KCRW aims to be representative of Southern California, and candidates with traditionally underrepresented backgrounds and perspectives are encouraged to apply. KCRW is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits to promote diversity in our workforce. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.