Successful development of the project’s procedures of initiation, planning, execution, regulation, and closure as well as the guidance of the project team’s operations towards achieving all the agreed-upon goals within the set scope, time, quality, and budget standards.
As a Roycon Project Manager you’d:
- Be the main contact for the project.
- Coordinate project teams.
- Monitor the progress of the project.
- Manage the project’s budget/hours.
- Ensure the key milestones are reached.
- Scope and Budget the projects.
- Escalate risks and issues to prevent escalations.
- Project Status Reports (PSR’s)
- Scheduling of Meetings, Discovery Sessions, Sprint Retrospectives
- Agendas for Meetings
- Timelines and Risks
- Daily Internal Standups (15 min)
- Create Templates for the project team
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program