The Salesforce Program/Project Manager will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we help our clients maximize their Salesforce solution investment. The Program/Project Manager should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong business process acumen, a solid understanding of Salesforce solution design and excellent interpersonal relationship skills. The role requires the individual to interface directly with both internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs and manage the process accordingly.
The Program/Project Manager plays a critical role in the organization and will be responsible for managing Enterprise level business transformation projects. The Program/Project Manager will play a hands-on role in managing the project, designing and documenting the solution, collaborating with consultants to get the solution built, and interacting with high level client stakeholders.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- a detailed and thorough understanding of how clients use Salesforce to optimize their business processes
- comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce solution design and shared components
- the ability to lead small and large projects including meeting facilitation, requirements gathering, team member management and client engagement
- a proficient technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and design best practices; specifically as it relates to design principles, configuration vs. customization, features, functions, integrations, data models, and more
- exceptional communication skills, detail focused mindset and strong interpersonal skills
ResponsibilitiesThe Program/Project Manager key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage complex Salesforce development projects on-time, on-budget, and to client specifications.
- Lead collaboration between the SevenPoints project team, the client team as well as 3rd party partners to ensure project deliverables are met for the duration of the project.
- Facilitate and lead business process driven requirements gathering sessions to ensure that technical and business requirements are elicited which allow for the development of a technically sound solution that enables efficient business processes.
- Lead project teams consisting of Solution Architects, Business Analyst, Consultants - toward the goal of identifying, documenting and delivering Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, data migration paths and business process workflows.
- Lead and collaborate with team members to develop test scripts, training materials and change management based resources that promote end user adoption.
- Oversee all project resources to ensure requirements are being met, schedules are maintained and utilization of resources is in accordance with plan through the creation and management of detailed project plans.
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels; with the ability to see how these concepts can be translated into an effective Salesforce solution.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and/or Health Cloud is expected
- Assist with the internal development of practice methodologies, design best practices, training, and support for delivery team
- Excellent written, and verbal presentation and organizational skills required.
- Experienced in interfacing with all levels of leadership, industries and business units.
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical degree
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred:
- Salesforce Administrator
- One or more of the following:
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Health Cloud Accreditation
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Specialist and/or Pardot Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- CPQ Specialist
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- At least 5-+ years of direct experience as a Program/Project manager is expected; with 1-2 years of experience with the Salesforce platform
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service