This job is archived
As a Director of Product Management for Integrations, you will be responsible for crafting our CRM integrations strategy, vision, and roadmap for Altrata products. From ideation to execution, you will work closely with our customers, the commercial team, engineering, and other stakeholders to understand our customers’ workflows, build a roadmap for our Integrations product line, and oversee the execution and GTM of those features. This is a high-impact role and an excellent opportunity for someone with deep CRM experience who wants to design software products for our new Altrata product lines. We are actively growing and have an incredible collection of existing products. If hired to work for Altrata, you’ll be an essential part of that growth, a creator, and a leader who will have the opportunity to make lasting and meaningful changes to our products that will shape our business now and in the future. Altrata is unique in our focus on acquiring dynamic companies like Wealth-X, BoardEx, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Boardroom Insiders and expounding upon what has made them exceptional. If this sounds exciting, then we are eager to hear from you.
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and c-suite leaders. Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.Advanced integration solutions allow deeper insights and access to billions of connections helping clients close more deals, manage risk, and identify up and coming talent quickly. Our data is actionable, accurate, and comprehensive. Powered by a global team of more than 400 researchers who are committed to maintaining millions of profiles and changing data points, so you can effectively engage and make meaningful, lasting connections.Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
- Oversee the Altrata’s CRM integrations roadmap include Salesforce
- Work with our customer and other business stakeholders to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems into a strategic product roadmap with minimal guidance
- Collaborate with product management leaders, engineering, and the commercial teams to lead the execution of the product roadmap
- Categorize and prioritize customer use cases to ensure the engineering team is working on the right features in the correct orderWork strategically with executives and other senior leaders to create a customer journey from our current product lines to our new Altrata products
- Ability to communicate and present roadmaps at an executive level
- 5+ years of Sales Force experience required, specifically, as a developer partner leveraging their APIs and ecosystem
- Experience in delivering Salesforce Managed Package applications via the AppExchange, including experience navigating the Security Review Process
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform (Lightning and Classic), capabilities and constraints, object model, and core customer use casesIntegration experience with other CRMS is required
- Familiarity with the CRM landscape, including sales and customer success workflows
- Deep empathy for our customers and customer-centric focus in building and designing the integrations roadmap
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building qualities.
- The desire to take on a leadership role and make an impact
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.