Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll work closely with our client stakeholders and end users to translate business goals into elegantly designed solutions using the Salesforce platform. A Solution Architect provides the client and project team with the platform expertise necessary to guide requirements collection and prioritization in the pursuit of an efficient and well-built solution. Once functional requirements have been collected, the Solution Architect is responsible for the translation of client requirements into a clean design and well-built system.
We’d love to talk if you are:
- Experienced in designing and implementing within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Passionate about the potential of technology to impact a team’s work, and empathetic to the people a problem affects.
- Curious about businesses and how they create, transform, and share information.
- Willing to challenge established design patterns in search of the optimal solution.
- Fascinated by complex problems, but inspired by simple solutions.
- Unimpressed with tradition for tradition’s sake.
- Comfortable working with typical business applications (G Suite, Jira, Slack, etc.).
- Excited by the opportunity to grow with Stitch, to shape our culture, and help do good work.
- A nice person.
At Stitch, we’re rooted in the principle that business opportunities are realized through people, not technical specifications. Our team of consultants deliver user-centered technology solutions for innovative clients. We come to work everyday to improve our clients’ trajectory by building cool stuff, and having fun doing it.
We’re also committed to the idea that diver...