Xsmths is looking for a hands-on Senior Solution Architect to support the developer team with the design and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions in client technical environments to meet the specified business requirements.As one of the primary architect, you will take full ownership of the design and the architecture of your proposed solution, working with our Technical Architects (developers), Client Engagement Leads and project managers amongst others. It will also be expected of you to do provide clear and professional documentation of your proposed solution using text, diagrams etc.
It’s expected of you to have strong interpersonal skills as well as broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge.
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on their technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives
- Complete solution ownership from requirements gathering to solution delivery working with variety of technical / non-technical stakeholders
- Create, manage and present an actionable business requirements document (Functional and Technical specifications document) that aligns a customer’s business needs to Salesforce Marketing Cloud & associated products/solutions
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Identify design or implementation issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design. Guides customer through Solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Support business development initiatives and sales opportunities by estimating effort, providing content, validating solutions & identifying opportunities
- Help us refine and improve by identifying, creating, and enhancing internal processes and methodologies based on recurring customer feedback and evolving industry standards
- Stay ahead of the curve with innovations, educate yourself and enable others on current and emerging technologies
- 10+ year’s demonstrable experience of solution design & technical delivery of Software As A Service platforms / equivalent
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using business requirement document(s), wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mock-ups
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema, including relational data models and sql syntax, documentation of data models, and data flows
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures
- At least one Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification (Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer)
- Relevant Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar digital marketing platform) development experience
- Expert knowledge in advanced marketing technology implementations, with min 2 year experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform.
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
And this is what we offer:
- Working with a truly international team and growing international customer base.
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- A flexible and feel-at-home work culture – you decide where you deliver your best work from.
- A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
- A competitive salary.
- An opportunity to travel internationally to visit clients and colleagues South Africa, the UK and Europe.