Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organizational innovation and we're looking for a team member to meet our customers' needs using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're recruiting an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join our growing teams in the DACH area. Engage in the Salesforce's ecosystem and be part of many exciting projects our team is developing with influencing companies around the region. This is rounded off with a team that values the quality of our service and the well-being of our co-workers. We would love to get in touch with you today! Let’s talk and see if there is a fit.
Grow with EMPAUA
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various Salesforce multi-cloud projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within the financial services, real estate, travel & transportation, and healthcare industries, among others. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be in charge of building and integrating corporate architectures, participating actively in projects as well as providing technical or system-related advice to customers and other Salesforce professionals working alongside you.
Requirements & Skills
- You have 4-5+ years Salesforce development or configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce Architect certification.
- 2+ years consulting experience, ideally as a Salesforce Consultant.
- You are experienced in leading client workshops, collecting requirements and designing solutions based on these requirements.
- You have great documentation and communication skills.
- You have experience with multiple industries and verticals in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- You have excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- You implement a strategic approach to solution design; you have a track record of developing and implementing tactical plans to support the strategy.
- You possess an excellent ability to lead, encourage, and direct a multi-disciplinary team of Salesforce professionals in their work.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus!
- Check all kinds of offers and SoW's for quality assurance of estimates and assumptions.
- Produce solution summaries and change requests for solutions you design.
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically Salesforce, and other custom solutions.
- Work closely with our clients and their business units to facilitate business process analysis workshops, and develop and deliver key components of Salesforce solutions.
- Ensure that all functions are developed, tested and continuously deployed in a reliable and performant manner across all platforms.
- Be willing to challenge a customer and guide the customer towards the appropriate solution for their needs.
- Alongside our Salesforce consultants and developers, you interact with customers with a high level of professionalism.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Very low travel requirements – 0 to a maximum of 10%.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- A maximum billable target of 32 hours per week.
- Company-wide focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- Transparent salaries.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organize virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...