- How can I build a dashboard to understand my sales funnel?
- What are some best practices when managing duplicates?
- We’re struggling with approval processes, opps, quotes, what should we be thinking about?
- We’ve been on hubspot, how do we migrate to SFDC?
- Describe your understanding of the order of operations in SFDC
- Describe the differences between profiles, permission sets and roles
- When should I choose master-detail over lookup?
- When do you use Workflows, PBs, Flows, Apex?
- What third-party tools have you integrated into SFDC?
When describing our ideal candidate we’re looking for the following:
- takes any business requirement and translate into options for the customer explaining the pros/cons of each
- organized and disciplined about tracking projects, delivery and timelines
- comfortable meeting ad hoc with the customer to get a sense of technical requirements
- communicates clearly and succinctly via email, Slack or over the phone
- comfortable challenging assumptions and pushing back on ideas or solutions that aren’t best practices
- gives estimates for delivery times and work estimates that match reality
- able to build and maintain relationships with customers, in any capacity
- If you’ve read this far, you can tell that we’re expecting quite a bit out of this person. It’s a really critical hire and we want to measure twice and cut once.
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2022
- Amazing benefits including: Health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401(k), professional development, technology stipend, social activities, and more!
- Work with interesting, motivated and fun team members who enjoy their work, and are passionate about what they do.
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Kicksaw is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.