The mother of the solution. You know configuration, development, and lots of other solutions on and off the Salesforce. platform. You can manage a project from idea, to bar napkin, to live with flawless solutions. You’re a big picture thinker and one who is mindful of of how slight changes impact the project as a whole. You show governance and best practices. We better be able to find you with lots of contributions on the Success Community back to API 21. Ideally you have some consulting experience as well.
- As a Salesforce architect, you are responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components such as integration, security and custom development. You are a big-picture thinker who
- Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design, be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. Be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Your primary contact for questions and new requests
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the work to ensure it is completed in a timely fashion and within budget
- Works with the team to understand the work that is planned, solution and size the work, and resource the work appropriately
- Manages the Zinovo resources to ensure effective alignment given the work needed at any given point in the contract
- Ensures the solutions developed by all the team members across the Salesforce platform are cohesive and work well together
- Watches for conflicts and synergies across all of the enhancements and ensure solutions will work well for all users in the platform
- Salesforce architects are some of the most trusted digital advisors and team leaders in the Salesforce industry. You play a big role in easing the implementation and usage of Salesforce platforms for customers around the globe
- You are on team Zinovo, the leader in Salesforce support. Your work here helps grow Zinovo to be the most trusted Salesforce managed services partner!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical field
- Required Certifications: Peg Rifleman we should add specifics here
- 2-3+ years experience designing and developing software components, experience with implementation on Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Specialized skills: Salesforce, Apex, Knowledge of web applications/databases/SQL/Java, System architecture, API Integration, Software engineering, Extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- You’ll contribute to an enhance our culture; highly motivated; you have an intense work ethic; maniacally organized; independent and an outside thinker. You’re a person who appreciates feedback and direction, yet you are a self-starter who can run on their own ideas. You are a wizard with organization and multi-tasking.
- Salaried position - DOE
- Company paid medical and dental, wide variety of employee-paid voluntary benefits, a competitive retirement matching program, flexible PTO (get your work done and take what you need), yearly stipend for health and wellness program of your choice and a 100% remote work life.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.