*Candidates located in Eastern Canada or the US, East Coast or Mid-west regions will be considered.
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video streaming and networking solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. We provide high quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded an Emmy® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.haivision.com.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will own the quality, adoption and evolution of solutions recommended while ensuring alignment with the overall digital transformation vision and strategy. As a Salesforce expert you will be an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you and you’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to the team and business process owners. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform but just as importantly, top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
As such you will be expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Haivision’s business processes and associated system configurations, functional capabilities, and integrations.
- Work collaboratively to translate new business process requirements into technical requirements with emphasis on simplicity and ease of use from an internal user and customer perspective.
- Participate actively in the configuration test, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions.
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes.
- Support training and change management efforts as new tools and/or processes are established/evolved.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure they are completed within the agreed upon time frame.
- Conduct research into users use of Salesforce to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on working experience in a Solution Architect role delivering Salesforce projects.
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce implementations in an enterprise environment following agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online.
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence.
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support the strategy.
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multidisciplinary team of Salesforce professionals.