- Lead engineering, governance, and implementation of best practices of Salesforce administration and architecture, in pursuit of Braven’s mission and strategy
- Lead Salesforce project planning and scoping for upgrades and new solutions
- Help manage relationship with Salesforce contractors and external solution vendors
- Participate in Braven project scrums, with ownership of user stories and solutions
- Assist with user tickets and ongoing debugging and problem-solving
- Help achieve Braven’s learning and development goals by translating Salesforce processes and solutions into user-friendly guidance and documentation
Braven is looking for someone who is savvy in multiple platforms. You are bringing experiences and strengths like these:
- 1-3 years of professional experience administering and building solutions in Salesforce
- Ability to thrive and lead multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent customer service and user oriented mindset
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin (201) (preferred)
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) (preferred)
- Experience managing sandbox environments and change sets
- Experience with Custom Object solutions and installed packages
- Knowledge of and experience with one or more of the following vendor solutions: FormAssembly, CampaignMonitor, Mogli, DLRS, DuplicateCheck, Conga, iWave, Classy
- Ability to work in-person in Atlanta (GA), Chicago (IL), Newark (NJ), or New York City (NYC)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be fully vaccinated and have received the Booster vaccination against COVID-19 and provide proof of such by the date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons. Exempted individuals will be subject to weekly testing if they engage in any in-person work activities.
The salary for this position, which depends on prior work experience and our assessment of your demonstrated fit for the role, will likely be between $74,100-$92,600 in NYC and NJ; $68,600-$85,700 in Chicago; and $65,200-$81,500 in Atlanta. Braven offers competitive base salaries based on the midpoint of the market among not-for-profit organizations of similar size, with opportunities for salary growth over time. We believe in compensating staff members fairly in relation to each other, their qualifications, and their impact on behalf of the organization, and take internal and external equity seriously. Given our commitment to equity, Braven does not negotiate salary offers; instead each salary offer is determined carefully using external and internal benchmarking. You will have an opportunity to discuss salary in more detail after you begin the application process.
Braven also provides competitive, comprehensive benefits, recognition, and career development. While Braven reserves the right to change benefits at any time, current benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation time in addition to org-wide, week-long shutdowns in July and the end of the calendar year
- Up to match of your 401K contribution up to 5% of your base annual salary, starting your first full month
- Coverage of 85% of health insurance premium
- A one month paid sabbatical after 4 years on staff
When social distancing is not in place, we gather in the office three days a week. Therefore, we will require this teammate to live within commuting distance of one of these 4 hubs: Chicago, New York City, Newark, and Atlanta. Each teammate can use two flex days of their choosing per week to work remotely. We believe in the magic, connection, and collaboration that happens when people work together face-to-face and we believe in giving people flexibility to focus, balance personal priorities, and save themselves two commutes per week.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Braven, we are committed to attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining a diverse team. Braven operates in the context of our American culture, against the backdrop of systemic racism and oppression of marginalized people since our country’s founding. We are committed to assembling leaders at our organization who have emerged from everywhere, with a particular emphasis on those who share the racial and income backgrounds of our Fellows, and creating an inclusive culture that allows all teammates, of all experiences and identities, to thrive.
Braven is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor. We encourage talented individuals of all backgrounds to apply.