Position Overview: The CPQ Solution Architect (SA) is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. This position can be fully remote, we are based out of Austin, Texas.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Assess client current state processes, pain points, and future needs, and articulate how Salesforce and/or CPQ can bridge those gaps
- Lead and assist in hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proofs-of-concept, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Design flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long-term success.
- Work with Salesforce team, client team, and Roycon team to deliver solutions
- Be recognized as a functional CPQ expert.
- Communicate with all levels of client resources across project management, executive needs, sales, pricing, order, and billing teams.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensures the solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps, and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in mid-to-large-sized organizations.
- 3-5 years experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering.
- Documented proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements.
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third-party systems to Salesforce.
- Experience building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Solid understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models.
- Understanding of key concepts of user-centered design and design thinking.
Preferred Hands-on Experience:
- CPQ (configure/price/quote): 2+ years
- Salesforce Sales Cloud: 3+ years
- Software Consulting Experience: 3+ years
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits including employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!