Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 12/3/23
As a Solutions Architect on the Implementations team, you will have the opportunity to accompany some of the most forward thinking companies and make a meaningful impact to the industries that they service.
You will work closely with our customers to gather requirements and find creative design solutions to most effectively manage the customer's business process. You will be responsible for propelling the quality of our implementations and will get in-depth exposure to the world’s premier cloud platform - Force.com. With a strong attention to detail and a creative mind, you will drive success by working with a strongly committed and collaborative team that is laser focused on making a difference to the customers that we work with and the world that we live in.
The Skill Set:
- Lead implementations with enterprise-level customers from kickoff to go-live
- Gather requirements from customers and designing software solutions based on complex customer business processes and requirements
- Attack timelines and deliverables to ensure project goals are met
- Identify areas of implementation process improvements based on latest Sitetracker product features
- Utilize your strong understanding of database principles to create efficient solutions
- Organize multiple ongoing projects and able to troubleshoot issues with precise attention to detail
- Learn new tools and software and leverage them to develop a thoughtful, analytical insights
- Thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Lead small teams to achieve technical initiatives
- Perform analysis on customer data and build reports/dashboards based on customer specifications
- Configure/develop Salesforce in a client facing environment is preferred
- Manipulate and conduct data analysis on large data sets; generally through advanced use of Microsoft Excel
Within 60 days, you will:
- Develop a foundational knowledge of the Sitetracker platform and of the telecommunications industry
- Be able to create, at a high level, a solution using Sitetracker to resolve a customer challenge (You won’t need to be able to create or implement technically - but will be able to think strategically on how Sitetracker can solve their problem)
- Lead a small business or corporate level implementation supported by an experienced implementation lead
- Identify best practices, gap areas, and/or any areas of opportunity for improvement in our existing process
- Clean up a large customer data set with no excel assistance/help from teammates
- Be fully fluent in vlookups, formulas, etc.
- Have intermediate knowledge of workflow types, profiles vs. roles, report types, lookup vs. master-detail relationships
Within 180 days, you will:
- Provide thoughtful, practical solutions to customer needs
- Occasionally need help designing a solution, but are not afraid to ask for assistance when stuck
- Understand early in the implementation lifecycle when scope creep is occurring and call those issues out to the team
- Be able to independently lead a corporate level implementation
- Appropriately communicate the right message to customers
- Raise issues to the internal team when an issue appears
Within 365 days, you will:
- Design clean and efficient implementations that require little/no rework and pre go-live demos receive glowing reviews
- Rarely have difficulties implementing a solution for a customer. If development help is needed, you are able to provide clear a clear vision of what the solution should be and what the requirements are to the Implementation Developer
- Be able to lead an enterprise level implementation without support
- Influence the core product roadmap by providing meaningful feedback based on what you hear/learn from our customers
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $108,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
Sitetracker is the global standard in Deployment Operations Management software. Innovative companies like British Telecom, KPN, Segra, and Chargepoint manage millions of sites and assets representing over $150 billion in portfolio holdings using Sitetracker.Our platform helps you manage the entire asset lifecycle and delivers an intelligent view of your business with best practice processes to me...