-- WHO ARE WE? --
Started in 2019 to address the growing demand for Revenue Operations and Salesforce services specific to the B2B technology space, Candybox is a specialist consultancy that exists to help fast-growing companies scale their operations based on industry best practices. We provide a blend of strategic and technical services, evolving with our customers as they grow to ensure their CRM remains a competitive differentiator rather than an obstacle to growth.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experience Strategist to help build out our strategic operations and help our customers to realize maximum value through our engagements.
-- WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? --
You are the true expert on how the worlds of tech and Salesforce intersect. Clients rely on you to understand the best way to hit their goals in Salesforce.
You will work with customers to understand their businesses, make strategic recommendations, realize value and ensure that deliverables are shipped on time and to the highest level of quality. The projects you work on will be complex in nature and have wide-reaching impacts on the customer’s business - for example, rethinking how renewals are managed out of Salesforce, implementing a new product & pricing strategy, implementing CPQ, or integrating two Salesforce instances following an acquisition.
This is a dynamic role that changes as the needs of the customer do. We work with many high-growth customers who move at a fast pace, so you will need to balance handling shorter day-to-day tasks, such as helping to configure reports or answering ad-hoc questions, as well as managing longer-term projects.
Some of the questions your customers might be relying on you to answer are:
- We recently acquired a company and are looking to merge their sales motion with ours in six months - what do we need to do and think about in Salesforce to ensure this goes smoothly?
- We’ve decided to implement the contract object. How do we need to rethink our ARR calculations and what would be the best way to import the historic data, which is currently stored as PDFs?
- We’re seeing a lot of process builder errors and timeouts in our Salesforce instance - what might be causing this and what can we do about it?
- What are the pros and cons of different lead routing solutions in Salesforce?
- What are the best practices for integrating Salesforce and HubSpot?
- We’re looking to put in place a deal desk approval process prior to marking an opportunity as closed won - how should we be thinking about this?
-- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? --
This is both a role with a blend of strategic, customer-facing, and technical aspects. You must have strong interpersonal skills and have in-depth technical experience and a good understanding of Salesforce architecture.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years experience in consulting, operations (RevOps, Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Customer Success Ops, etc.) and/or a similar role, ideally at a fast-moving technology company
- Has a strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, capabilities and best practices
- Is highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects & responsibilities concurrently
- Can speak in-depth to common issues facing B2B tech companies in their operational functions
- Demonstrates the ability and is comfortable translating technical jargon into business terminology and vice versa
- Can collaborate effectively with more technical teammates, such as developers and architects, to deliver high-quality solutions to our customers
- Is energized by and highly successful at building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Has a growth mindset and is always looking for ways to improve, professionally and personally
- Is comfortable challenging the status quo in a diplomatic fashion
- Experience in configuration of Salesforce and/or 1+ year spent as a Salesforce administrator, BA or consultant
-- WHY MIGHT YOU LOVE THIS ROLE? --
Candybox is a young company and we’re growing fast. This means that the work is varied and our day-to-day schedules are fluid. One day, you might be working with a customer’s sales team; the next, you might be working with customer support. You’ll gain exposure to use cases through all touchpoints of a given client’s customer lifecycle.
If you have the interest and aptitude, you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in activities such as sales and business development, Salesforce and technology partnerships, content creation, and internal operations. Although the work can be challenging, we strive to provide a supportive and collaborative environment that ensures not only that our customers are happy, but that our team members feel valued and engaged.
-- LOCATION --
This role is open to candidates based remotely throughout the US candidates. We are unfortunately not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Due to the fact you may be supporting clients throughout North America, we prefer candidates who enjoy the freedom of working variable hours as opposed to a set 9-5 schedule.