Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
What you will do:
• You will be responsible for analysing the processes and the requirements desired by the
customer, to translate them into solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and
• You will keep the quality of the developments high and ensure that best practices are
• You will plan the evolutionary stages of the project by providing estimates in terms of
effort and timing.
• You will have the opportunity to manage training sessions and provide support to users.
• You will interface with the customer to guarantee him/her a direct consultancy to foresee
• You will take care of the junior resources as a tutor.
• Consulting with the client and anticipating their needs will be your responsibility.
• Are you familiar with Apex language?
• Do you know Lightning Components and Aura Components?
• Are you familiar with development tools such as VSCode or eclipse?
• Are you willing to get involved and learn new technologies and products?
We’re all about going the extra mile and building long-lasting relationships, so we really take the time to understand your goals and stay by your side throughout your Salesforce career from Trailhead to Trailblazer!Whether you're searching for Leadership, Technical, Functional or Sales roles, then get it touch with Cloudway Talent. Together we will accelerate your career in Salesforce.