Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum
Location: UK Based - Remote (with occasional travels to London)
Line of Service: Advisory
Management Level: Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary
Our client is a leading global professional services firm and acclaimed as one of the world’s leading employers. They offer diverse and rewarding experiences for their people: through the variety of clients they engage with and projects they deliver; the calibre of their teams; and the exceptional training and career development opportunities they provide.
The Salesforce Solutions Architects understand the full extent of the digital solution and integration components and how they fit into the enterprise architecture. They collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements.
Working with clients and technology colleagues, the Salesforce Solutions Architects, prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across all 3 Cloud platforms, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision. The Salesforce Solutions Architects also act as technology leaders within their wider digital and technology practices, providing thought leadership, guidance and coaching to more junior members of their team.
The successful candidates would be joining a new Customer Led Transformation team which would work across industries on strategy, transaction services, CIO advisory and delivery types of engagements. These candidates are likely to have a solution architecture background in Salesforce.com and any other CRM platform from the following: Oracle/Siebel/Fusion CRM; MS Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM, but now wish to build further on their Salesforce skills and expertise.
You will not only receive the opportunity to work with top-class clients, but also the chance to receive high quality training related to the role. There is a requirement for the individual to be mobile in terms of travel as business needs require (up to 80%). Our client is seeking to fill this Senior Manager level role as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives. Furthermore, the ideal candidates will be:
- An experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap.
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification.
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients.
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment.
To do the job well, you should be experienced in the following:
- Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices.
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options.
- Deployment management and software delivery lifecycle.
- Recognised as a trusted adviser, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals.
- Able to bring to bear extensive knowledge of architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions and emerging technology trends on digital solution development in one or more industries.
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives.
- A capable team leader, used to managing teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of technology solutions.
- Seasoned at successfully managing the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background;
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work;
- Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives.
The nice to have:
Majority of related experience gained in one of the following sectors:
- Financial Services – Retail and Commercial Banking.
- Private Sector – Industrial products, manufacturing and professional services.
- Financial Services – Insurance and Investment Management.
- Financial Services – Capital Markets.
- Private Sector – Energy, Utilities and Resources.
- Private Sector – Technology, Media and Telecommunications.
- Private Sector – Retail and Consumer.