Remote Salesforce Engagement Manager
105,000 – 105,000 • yearly
Walnut, California, United States
WHO ARE YOU?
Can you manage multiple ongoing projects with the calm of a Zen master? Are you able to spot critical needs for resource planning and project forecasting with the skill of a Marine sniper? Do you inspire the respect and admiration of project and client teams like a high-tech version of Vince Lombardi?
If so, we should chat!
We are theCodery and we believe Salesforce solutions can be game-changers when built properly. We love performant, scalable design patterns, rapid prototyping, scalable code, high-quality client experiences, and challenging ourselves to solve tricky problems.
To that end, we’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are looking for a little variety and fun in their jobs. We have a passion for service and balance – motivated people with a growth mindset who want to ride the wave with us are always welcome.
• Base Salary: $105,000+ USD based on experience
• Fully Remote
• Health – Dental – Vision
• Home Office, Cell Phone stipends (pre-tax)
• Upside performance-based bonus opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce project management and/or product development experience ideally in the consulting world
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management, customer service, and cross-functional team collaboration in the consulting world
- Strong project/program management skills including tolerance for day-to-day ambiguity, collaboration, attention to detail, clear and concise communication, and team building
- Proficiency in multiple business/office systems such as
- G Suite
- Jira and Confluence
HAVE MOST BUT NOT ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS? We’d still love to chat with you!
THIS IS A CLIENT-FACING ROLE. We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work – you will not be on an island but will have our full support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your onboarding and ongoing professional development at theCodery. For priority consideration, mention “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)” in your application.
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law. theCodery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the recruiter or hiring manager to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.