This job is archived
Our Customer Success team leads the ongoing success of our customers as they transition from transformative projects into continued support plans and smaller phases of work, executed to support the success of their business. The Customer Success Team Leader plays a critical role supporting and developing the individuals, continuous process improvement and mission driven excellence. Combining your broad Salesforce design & config knowledge and leadership skills, we want you to be the conduit for our business, our support team and our customers.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, and setting a tone that demonstrates self reliance, self empowerment and self responsibility, you will work closely with our support team members and our customers to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, smaller delivery engagements and contracts
- Manage the assignment of work amongst your team and be hands-on when required
- Proactively provide clients with strategic advice and recommendations and develop delivery plans.
- Identify and implement key process improvements to achieve greater productivity and effectiveness and ensure accuracy and quality of output.
- Effectively coach, guide & mentor your team including professional development and process compliance ensuring a strong business and team culture is maintained.
Someone exceptional! Who you are as a person is just as important as the skills you bring to SalesFix; if you feel you align with our core values and culture as well as the below key experience, we can't wait to hear from you.
Can You Bring:
- Impressive consulting practice experience
- Experience in a people first approach to leadership
- 3+ years of working within the IT Sector
- Solid understanding of project management fundamentals
- Incredible customer focused mindset with a strategic and forward-thinking nature
- Engaging, professional & articulate communication skill
- Ability to engage in and maintain high level, strategic relationships
Customer Success: Always
We put our customers at the centre of everything we do and naturally this will always be an ongoing outcome you will deliver to contribute to the success of SalesFix.
Bringing development, support and collaboration of the SalesFix Business Strategy into our delivery team to ensure growth for the business.
Your team’s success equals your success. Leading and mentoring your team to peak performance is a large part of your role. High engagement levels along with continuous improvement will see you deliver efficient outcomes for SalesFix, our people and our customers.
Living Our Values: Always
Our actions are driven by our SalesFix Core Values, they are reflected in everything we do both internally and externally with our customers. Achieving and behaving in alignment with these will be part of your outcomes everyday.
Permanent and full-time
Flexible work at home and/or office locations
Employee benefits program
Friendly, supportive and collaborative team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at SalesFix. We do not discrimate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Must be permanent residnet of Australia with full working rights