Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (Salesforce, SFCC, SFRA)
As a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you are part of the larger Commerce team. This team consists of Developers, Consultants, Strategists and Project Managers, where you lead the pack from a technical implementation standpoint. You are a Lead who takes the content of the development team to the next level in the role of an architect and who can drive and evolve technical solutions both internally and towards customers. You will lead a technical team on a variety of projects for high profile B2C brands. You will join a great team of passionate Commerce Professionals.
In this role you apply the experience you have previously gained in creating ground breaking e-commerce solutions and digital experiences for great brands. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. By combining your technical knowledge and experience with a sense of business, you arrive at the best technical solutions for our customers.
- In the last 3 years you have been working in backend development on the SFCC platform.
- You understand what is needed to implement and configure eCommerce platforms and how to integrate it with other systems;
- Digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory and payment have been a part of your daily business and you have worked with digital commerce integrations like CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS and ERP.
- Experience on digital commerce integrations such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, PSP, LSP and ERP
- You have an advantage if you have experience with Headless (Salesforce PWA/Headless) & OMS;
- Have experience in supervising and coaching colleagues.