Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Experience Cloud Architect
Last Updated: 12/5/23
Typical Day in Life Scenarios
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points
- Identify the desired process models and solution architecture that will address their issues and pain points
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage respective Cloud and the broader Salesforce platform and products
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Drive requirement workshops and serve as the Salesforce platform expert
- Work with the client to build out their strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term strategic goals, leveraging Experience Cloud and salesforce.com technology
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks
- Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, infrastructure and project plans
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Lead subject matter expert on Salesforce Cloud capabilities, features and offerings.
- For this role need to have Communities Cloud or Experience Cloud expertise
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when needed. Must be on path for CTA with relevant certifications
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs.
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews.
- Drive configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with assigned topics, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, code reviews and provide overall Salesforce platform domain expertise.
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture.
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timeline.
- Help the team plan and execute each sprint and assist with impediments to the sprint goal, and in identifying ways to unblock tasks as needed.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and releases in Salesforce in order to create new processes and make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or MIS from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience developing and configuring Salesforce.com solutions, Lighting, Apex and Visualforce Page development
- Experience developing on the Salesforce platform (Lighting, Apex, Visualforce), API based integrations and executing data migrations.
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale solutions and creating technical architectures for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Lightning knowledge such as Workflows, Validations, Security Model, Data Model and hands on Customization and Triggers is a plus.
- Practice of Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, LeSS) and familiarity with change management tools (preferably Jira).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices for development.
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and DevOps to production using Jenkins, git, bitbucket or similar tool sets desired.
Stony Point, Inc. was founded in 2011 as a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner. Our focus from day one has been on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point is well known and well respected in the Salesforce ecosystem as a Salesforce Training partner. We run instructor-led training classes, boot camps and academies to prepare technologists for certification as well as for work as admi...