Fluidra is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect (SFDC) to join the team at our North American Headquarters in Carlsbad, CA. This is a hybrid role.
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
If you love [Register to View] and transforming the way a company can leverage it. Then this position is for you and look no further! Fluidra, is global leader in the manufacturing of the perfect backyard experience in the creation of pool equipment, pool cleaners, automation, robotics, and other products that support the pool industry.
Fluidra is embarking on a transformation across all touch points of sales, service, customer engagement and other functional areas and we need your experience and expertise to be a part of this journey.
You must have a passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative designs to help us solve our most complex and interesting business problems. You will embrace emerging technologies, dive into interesting challenges, guide innovative minds and at times challenge the status quo. With an ownership mentality you must take pride in your teams work and the business supporting platforms that you design.
You will be responsible for the creation and ownership of technical roadmaps. This includes serving as a trusted advisor, driving the following:
- Business Supported Architecture
- Application Design & Integration
- Data Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Security Architecture
Additionally, you will:
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and its growing ecosystem, including cross-cloud integration.
- Support development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Collaborate with other technology systems (e.g., ERPs, Datawarehouse, third party applications) and team leads to identify optimal solutions that align system / architecture roadmaps to overarching data strategy, sales enablement, value impact to customer, and product goals.
- Work closely with IT department and other technical departments in support of holistic enterprise efforts and collection and exchange of business processes and data.
- Drive organizational use of data and data driven decision making through a Salesforce design that enriches data and promotes accessibility, usability, integrity, and security of data through optimal architecture design.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve Salesforce UI design, and configuration to maximize user engagement.
- Drive workflow automations and triggers that promote workflow efficiencies and remove manual complexities throughout the organization.
- Serve as the technical leader for Salesforce. Assist with technical work efforts required for each phase of project.
- Lead technical design sessions, document technical solutions aligned with business objectives, and identify gaps between current state and desired end states.
- Perform architectural assessments, drive gap analysis, and help formulate overall solution strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, manage, implement custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of large, complex [Register to View] implementations.
- Lead team of [Register to View] Administrators and vendors.
- Deep understanding of the salesforce product suite, including sales, service, marketing, analytics, integration, and platform capabilities.
- Be current with software advancements and knowledge of emerging business application.
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Data driven and business savvy.
- Active Salesforce certifications.
- Team member who can impact both strategic and tactical efforts.
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high energy, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills. Ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced growing company and industry.
- Local with Hybrid in office work schedule.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Alternate work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Hybrid schedule
- Flexible vacation
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- On-site gym, ping-pong, foosball, outdoor bocce ball court, BBQ & firepit
- Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.