- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a [Register to View] application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
Here’s a sneak-peek at what we look for in our candidates:
- 6+ years of experience in [Register to View] applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch, and support.
- Being a Certified [Register to View] Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration.
- The ability to take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have strong leadership skills and organizational abilities.