Xsmths is a marketing technology solutions company with a core focus on Salesforce Marketing cloud as a platform, servicing the EMEA region.
The Career Opportunity
Xsmths is looking for a hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect to support the rest of the developer team with the implementation of various Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions in client technical environments to meet the specified business requirements.
As a Technical Architect you will be serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce Marketing Cloud product and platform expert. You will need solid client facing experience working on complex software projects and have deep relevant technology domain expertise. This person must assume the role of trusted advisor for delivering innovative solutions forward while also improving business performance.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to the client
· Understand out-of-the-box Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality, and have the ability to leverage and tailor these based on customer requirements
· Proactively identify and analyse issues and obstacles to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action
· Work collaboratively and have very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
· Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
· Review and correct project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
· Work closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to deliver technology solutions to meet client needs
· Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform
· 3 – 5 years’ Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer experience
· Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
· Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
· A great listener with the ability to communicate with people in diverse roles
· Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimise business processes via technology and integration
· Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems
· At least one Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification (Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer)
· Relevant Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar digital marketing platform) development experience
· 2+ years’ experience working with an RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
· 2+ years’ experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
· Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption
· Experience in the interactive marketing industry
· Ability to convey and convince customers of best practices at various levels within a large organisation
· Application design and development background
And this is what we offer:
· Working with a truly international team and growing international customer base.
· A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
· Work from anywhere – you decide where you deliver your best work from.
· A competitive salary.
· An opportunity to travel internationally to visit clients and colleagues across the EMEA region.