This job is archived
Salesforce Development Team Lead (Remote, US)
Cirrius Solutions is a rapidly growing Salesforce implementation consulting partner with a collaborative team-based approach for delivery. We are organized into consulting pods of 5-7 consultants who work together on each project or services contract. Our pod model approach allows us to build strong cohesive teams that provide better value to clients and a better experience to our employees!
The Development Team Lead position at Cirrius Solutions is a critical leadership position within the delivery arm of the company. The Development Team Lead is responsible a dev team of 4-6 developers that supports custom development needs for Salesforce projects across the Cirrius delivery teams. The Development Team Lead manages the people, capacity, utilization, and talent development of the dev team as well as doing advanced development and architecture for highly customized Salesforce solutions.
What you will be doing as a Salesforce Development Team Lead at Cirrius Solutions:
- Technical Architecture and design for highly customized Salesforce solutions
- Advanced development on the Salesforce Customer 360 platform (Apex, LWCs)
- Integration support to connect Salesforce to other customer systems (Boomi, Mulesoft, REST)
- Participate in and/ or run discovery sessions with clients to map out business processes, define user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, create wireframes, and generate technical design documentation for custom Salesforce solution needs
- Conduct end-of-sprint demos to clients to show work completed towards user stories assigned to dev team
- Run tailor-made training sessions with client power users or end-users to drive user adoption of custom developed Salesforce solutions
- Around 40% of time will be focused on hands-on technical architecture design or development, 35% of time with clients on discovery sessions/ touchpoints/ training sessions/ demos, and 25% of time focused on dev team talent development and/ or management.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- Proven track record of delivering quality highly customized Salesforce solutions either in consulting roles or with Salesforce end user companies (5+ years Salesforce experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Cloud and Mulesoft as well as at least one other portion of the Customer 360 platform (Salesforce Field Service or Revenue Cloud preferred)
- Minimum of 4x SF certifications (Platform Developer I required)
- Highly skilled in leveraging Apex and to develop customized Salesforce solutions
- Able to architect and design complex custom Salesforce solutions, as well as generate the technical documentation needed to communicate the solution to both the team and the client
- Able to drive executive level discussions around business requirements, integration planning, or user story definition for custom Salesforce solution needs
- Work with other Team Technical Leads across the company to ensure that dev ops best practices are in place and being followed, as well as ensuring that the team and company are constantly improving delivery processes
- Work directly with Head of Operations to codify updates to dev team processes, systems, and templates
About Cirrius Solutions and why you will love it:
- Our company is growing rapidly with 50% growth year over year, be a part of a rapidly growing team with an entrepreneurial environment!
- We believe that as a Company we always need to do everything possible to set our consultants up for success; our pod-model means that you will always have someone to the left and right of you to collaborate with and tackle problems to provide solutions.
- We are a leader in providing Salesforce Field Service and Revenue Cloud solutions. We focus our delivery and sales around these pieces of the platform to continually grow our competency on them.
- We are 100% remote! Work from anywhere in the US!
- We have awesome perks like Flex Fridays, Cirrius Coffee Buddies, and Cirrius Focus Area Track Office Hours
- We have very competitive pay, benefits packages and PTO
- We invest our time, effort, and resources into developing our consultants’ talent to ensure they are afforded the opportunity to continually learn and grow for long-term success. Each pod’s Team Technical Lead works with team members to make tailor-made talent development plans and continually works with the team member to drive success.
- Cirrius Solutions supports the Pledge 1% program, use your time to help make a difference for good!
- Served in the military or a military spouse? Cirrius Solutions is proud to support those who served in the armed forces; in fact, over 50% of hires since 2019 have come from the veteran and military spouse communities! Accountability, teamwork, and the drive to serve is ingrained in who we are!
Cirrius Solutions Inc. is a Salesforce Crest Alliance Consulting Partner that is focused on providing best-in-class Salesforce Field Service and Revenue Cloud solutions to clients. Our pod model approach ensures that we provide the best teams to our clients to drive business value off of the Salesforce platform as well as provide the best experience to our remote-based Cirrius employees.