Show off your skills and knowledge by being the go-to Salesforce team member. Work collaboratively with internal business partners to gather requirements and configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs within an agile environment. Be ready to bring your Apex coding/development experience with the Salesforce platform and be able to leverage the Salesforce-provided Application Programming Interface.
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations
- Delivering functional solutions
- Collect & analyze business requirements to then translate into custom solutions
- Work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long-term success
- Lead complex Data Migrations
- Help guide, train, and mentor junior team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Architect experience
- Expertise with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- Experience with declarative Force.com development tools such as Lightning Flows, Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
You've got the Salesforce expertise and this Client wants them!