This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Salesforce Technical Architect - Financial Services
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum
Location: London – Hybrid
Term: Full Time
A career within Salesforce Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your brand
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background;
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work;
- Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives.
- Have a minimum of Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I certifications.
The nice to have
- Have both the Salesforce System Architect and the Salesforce Application Architect certifications or the Technical Architect certification.
- Majority of related experience gained in one of the following sectors:
- Financial Services – Retail and Commercial Banking
- Private Sector – Energy, Utilities and Resources
- Private Sector – Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Private Sector – Retail and Consumer