We are a fast-growing Premium [Register to View]
Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we're a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you're on a island.
- We provide a yearly technology stipend and a 401(k) match for participating team members.
- We contribute 99% of our base medical plan premium for both our team members and their dependants.
- We cover 50% of dental premiums for both our team members and their dependants.
SENIOR CONSULTANTThis role is crucial in project delivery, helping bridge the gap between sales, support, configuration, architecture and clients. Senior Consultants manage client projects, internal teams and participate in sales activities on occasion to support expansion in their current clients.
- Manage portfolio of client projects from start to finish, including project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, end-user training delivery and/or coordination, and project sign-off.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering projects by facilitating roadmapping sessions with client leaders.
- Manage all project team members: marketing, build, data, development, and integration team members.
- Facilitate persona-based discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Architect technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements.
- Coordinate the configuration/build of client Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Coordinate client licensing with 3rd party app vendors and facilitate the installation and integration of apps to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Call out risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled client project reports including status, demos, and roadblocks for all applicable projects.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 7+ years of Salesforce experience required; Salesforce Consulting experience preferred, Nonprofit and Education Consulting experience valued.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least 2 Salesforce consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant); additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred.
- Hands on experience managing large scale projects/implementations.
- Experience leading teams preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Intro call - 30 minutes
- Video interview with CEO - 60 minutes
- Video interview with VP of Client Success and CTO - 60 minutes
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.