-- WHO ARE WE? --
Started in 2019 to address the growing demand for Revenue Operations and Salesforce services specific to the B2B technology space, Candybox is a specialist consultancy that exists to help fast-growing companies scale their operations based on industry best practices. We provide a blend of strategic and technical services, evolving with our customers as they grow to ensure their CRM remains a competitive differentiator rather than an obstacle to growth.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to bring aboard an Implementation Consultant who is hungry to learn more about Salesforce and help enable our customers to realize maximum value through our engagements.
-- WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? --
You will be working with a small team of Revenue Operations Consultants and Solution Architects to brainstorm, scope out and deliver the highest quality solutions possible to our customers.
Alongside other members of the team, you'll be tackling and executing upon questions such as:
- Our engineering team is looking to build a custom sync from our own product to Salesforce. What do we need to be cognizant of when building this sync to ensure it functions and scales correctly?
- We're getting a lot of Apex timeout error messages - what might be the cause of this?
- We want to build a multi-step approval process as part of our Deal Desk that requires users to fill out a lot of information upfront - can you build out some demos that show our options?
- We want to move our process builders into flow - how would you approach this?
- What are the best practices for integrating Salesforce and Hubspot?
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to influence the trajectory of some exciting companies and develop a wide set of skills.
-- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? --
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Admin or Consultant (preferably in an instance with 50+ end users)
- Comfortable with both commonly-used and more advanced features and capabilities of Salesforce, as well as some common integrations (e.g. Zendesk, Hubspot, Outreach)
- Strong knowledge of flow and an active interest in learning more about it
- Demonstrated ability to think through problems and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to work with and clarify ambiguous requirements
- Ability to take technical concepts and explain them to non-technical user
- Experience working on more than one project at once
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and proactivity
- (Ideally) Some experience working with tech companies or at startups
-- WHY MIGHT YOU LOVE THIS ROLE? --
Candybox is a young company and we’re growing fast. This means that the work is varied and our day-to-day schedules are fluid. One day, you might be working with a customer’s sales team; the next, you might be working with customer support. You’ll gain exposure to a very wide range of use cases and technologies.
Although the work can be challenging, this is a great place to learn and we strive to provide a supportive and collaborative environment that ensures not only that our customers are happy, but that our team members feel valued and engaged. We also are committed to keeping in place reasonable targets of 32 billable hours per week based on a 40 hour work week.
Joining a startup isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but if you are excited for the challenge and want to see the direct impact of your work every single day, we hope to hear from you!
-- LOCATION --
This role is open to candidates working remotely throughout North America and Europe with a preference towards US candidates. We are unfortunately not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Due to the fact you may be supporting clients in different locations, we prefer candidates who are open to some variability in terms of working hours as opposed to a set 9-5 schedule.