Avnio RFx is the only 100% Salesforce-native Request for Proposal automated solution, helping organisations win more of the right business by answering complex RFPs in seconds and turning your company knowledge into your most valuable asset. Avnio believes in passionate innovation at all times, while creating the best RFP automation solution by listening to our clients and delivering what they need. Built by a team that has worked with proposals, presales, RFPs, and security questionnaires for many years.
The Avnio Onboarding and Service Delivery function is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Avnio through excellent service and provision of our portfolio of solutions. We integrate Avnio capabilities with customer requirements and work with them to ensure they are successful at the same time removing the complexity from business processes and allowing companies to grow their businesses with ease and speed.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include understanding client requirements, uncovering problems that need solving and managing multiple projects with the added opportunity of global travel.
The primary role of the Implementation Consultant is to provide solution implementation services, integration development, training, and associated consulting. Given the nature of the job, the Consultant must be able to work both independently and in a team. The successful Implementation Consultant will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in Avnio’s services and solutions through their product knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness, and effective communication.
- Lead Avnio professional services engagements ensuring quality implementations throughout the project lifecycle
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects and individual tasks to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and on budget in line with customer expectations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to Avnio operational requirements, standards and best practices for implementation and service delivery
- Ensure customers are successful and see value from from utilizing Avnio’s products and solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Avnio’s implementation and project management practices and documentation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in SaaS implementations, project lifecycles and software implementation methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM - Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus
- Customer-centric approach to drive benefits for the users
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to train customers in software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management (e.g. PMO, PRINCE2) desirable, but not essential
- Willingness to keep management appraised of potential areas of concern, escalating when necessary
- RFP/Tender experience is a plus
- Fluency in English is required and other European languages would be beneficial
Hours, Salary and Benefits
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; based from Home or in our Central London office
- Avnio has a large US Customer Base, so while you control your diary and work mostly UK hours, you'll be expected to make calls in the evening, if that's when the customer is available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
Avnio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Avnio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to Avnio employees. Avnio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.