Location: Remote - Flexible Scheduling Available! Including 4x10s or less
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Availability (30-40 Hours/week available)
The Senior Salesforce Consultant is the primary point of contact for large, complex Salesforce implementation projects. The Senior Salesforce Consultant will work with the client team from the beginning of the sales cycle through implementation and deployment, ensuring business requirements have been met and all commitments have been satisfied.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and manage multiple large, complex client projects through all phases of the project lifecycle (sales, planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support)
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, priorities, and expectations
- Propose, design, and implement solutions/upgrades/enhancements to solve client business needs and issues
- Document client business requirements and ensure all have been satisfied through the project implementation
- Configure, test, and deploy the Salesforce solution and any associated applications aligned with the Statement of Work
- Provide documentation, flow charts on automation, written instructions and other documented requests to clients on database features and custom build outs
- Proficient in both Classic and Lighting interfaces
- Apply advanced knowledge of validation rules, formulas, workflow rules, Process Builder, Flow, duplication methods, and approval processes
- Apply Salesforce security and sharing rules
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate the work of junior consultants and/or development teams
- Maintain positive and effective communication with the team, clients, and external vendors
- Conduct end user training for the Salesforce solution and provide necessary implementation documentation
- Support team learning by sharing best practices and internal documentation with fellow team members
- Adhere to project management standards including work planning, status reporting, issue and risk management and escalation, managing to budget and escalate any deviations, etc.
- Maintain deep understanding of Salesforce, including staying informed of new Salesforce releases and how the releases can benefit new and existing clients
- Build and foster effective and valued client relationships with new and existing clients; serve as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Serve as a mentor to fellow team members
Education and Experience Required:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification preferred. Specialty Certifications, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Technology industry, with an emphasis on system implementations, defining business requirements, business process management, managing client relationships is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of CRM experience required; including 2+ years of experience dedicated to Salesforce required.
- Knowledgeable with third party applications / integrations such as Conga, Zapier, Formstack, TaskRay, DocuSign, etc.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce reporting, forecasting, dashboards and custom reports
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office products required.
- Familiar with webinar and presentation platforms
- Experience with telecommuting preferred
Professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Coachable, dedicated to improvement and willing to be a team mentor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands on and effective in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while successfully achieving deadlines to secure new business.
- Possesses strong leadership and relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results.
- Executive and charismatic presence when interacting in a sales environment and senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.