Experienced Salesforce Technical Consultants (Senior Salesforce Developers / Tech Leads) required for Salesforce Technical Consultant positions with a Global Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be engaged on high profile Salesforce initiatives with Enterprise Salesforce customers.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant you will be involved client-side and in conjunction with off-shore development lead, leading off-shore technical Salesforce experts delivering complex solutions incorporating multiple clouds.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Previous experience of Salesforce Development (ideally 4+ years)
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams (including off-shore captive or 3rd party development teams)
- Proven experience in SCRUM/DONE delivery
- DevOps and CI/CD tooling and best practice (preferred)
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Vlocity/Industries, Force.com)
- REST/SOAP APIs and Salesforce integrations
- Exceptional APEX, Visualforce and LWC skills including
- designing & configuring custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, page layouts, custom reports, automation tools as per application requirements
- Solid hands-on experience with Lightning Experiences and Lightning Components
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (preferred as a minimum)
Any additional experience with Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft and/or Einstein Analytics would be of interest.
We will also be particularly interested in candidates with Media/Publishing or Not for Profit/Charity Sector experience and will consider candidates with a background in Siebel Technical Consultancy/Development to be cross-trained/upskilled in Salesforce.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will join an established Global Salesforce Practice in a company that invests in staff development and training.
This could be a great role if you are working for a smaller Salesforce Partner and want to work on larger more complex engagements over a longer duration or if you are looking from a move from end-user to a client facing Technical Consulting role.
Get in touch to arrange an initial call in confidence.