We’re looking for someone to join our team at Salesforce Ben. As a Technical Salesforce Instructor, you’ll play a key role in our growing organization. We are looking for a proactive individual with a desire to keep learning, who can apply their knowledge to our ever-changing organization and industry.
Since launching our Salesforce Ben Courses site in 2021, we have launched both courses and certification practice question packs. Building SFB Courses is one of our strategic pillars for the business, which means there is a promising roadmap ahead.
The Technical Salesforce Instructor should enjoy exploring technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, as well as writing content, applying instructor best practices, and communicating knowledge, including being on camera.
- Course content: Producing Salesforce course content - including recording videos and audio.
- Live training: Leading instructor-led training sessions.
- Content writing: Writing technical content for Salesforce Ben, the publishing side of the business.
- Content reviewing: Validating the technical aspects included in content written by other authors.
- Community building: Moderating the Salesforce Ben Slack community of students.
- Analyzing course KPIs: Proactively monitoring which course content works well, (participation rate), course drop-off, feedback, and more.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Holds the Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and at least one Salesforce “Consultant” certification.
- Has conducted Salesforce training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A balance of analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with different types of contributors.
- Highly organized, attention to detail.
- Certified Salesforce Instructor.
- Experience working with external development teams.
- Knowledge of technical SEO metrics, benchmarks, and methods of monitoring.