The Technical Specialist Trainer’s responsibilities includes:
To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to comply with all customers onsite requirements, including COVID-19 vaccination requirements unless otherwise permitted by law.
- increasing awareness of, and training staff on, the effective use of the Salesforce.com platform. This includes associated technologies used by sales staff (Tableau CRM, Salesforce CPQ etc.).
- This individual advocates for, and contributes to, the implementation and adoption of Salesforce.com within the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to promote a team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment is critical.
- Salesforce Admin experience is a plus but is not required for this position.
- The proper candidate should consider themselves an expert Salesforce.com user with a thorough understanding of navigation within the platform.
- They should be able to provide input on design changes and new functionality.
- Additionally, they should be able to speak intelligently about how changes will impact the user base.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Develop training plans for Salesforce.com users.
- Conduct group and individual training sessions with users. Both remote and in person.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to end users to reinforce training.
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Daily support of Analytics, including development of customized reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Review current system functionality. Recommend improvements and optimizations where possible.
- Other duties as assigned
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service