Copado powers the world’s largest digital transformations through a fusion of cloud-native DevOps and end-to-end test automation. From Coca-Cola to Dropbox to Toyota, 200+ innovative brands leverage our low-code platform to unleash the full power of Salesforce and SaaS clouds. Copado is on a mission to make release days obsolete by helping development teams drive 307% ROI, 20x faster deployments and 78% fewer production failures.
Brief summary of role:
As an IT Administrator Professional at Copado, the partnership is a priority for you and you will provide all your expertise in Hardware, Software, and Service at the highest level of quality. You love offering advice and assistance and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service every day, fostering their trust and building a solid and positive relationship. Even if you have to attend to several users, you are aware of the time you can dedicate and the time he/she has available, assuming the commitment to offer a unique style of customer service with speed and skill.
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly identify client issues and be able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Microsoft Intune products and services and respond according to SLAs.
- Continuously learn as the product evolves continually.
- Work individually and collaborate with internal teams effectively.
- Incident & service management; logging of requests, support calls and escalating where appropriate into the Service Management tool.
- Provide standby support for after office hours, (rarely) including weekends and public holidays.
- Fulfill shipment and provisioning of new hire systems as required.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of strong technical troubleshooting experience with demonstrated problem solving skills, strong knowledge of Windows and mobile operating systems.
- 3+ years in technical contact centre supporting Microsoft Intune or similar MDM solution.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise customer service environments.
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring device connectivity.
- Create virtual machines for software packaging and testing.
- Manage core enterprise applications such as Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and Google Chrome.
- Manage work to governing SLA’s.
- Troubleshoot application and operating system issues.
- Create and maintain documentation for application and OS configurations.
- Create and maintain documentation for team processes and procedures.
- Experience administering, managing, configuring and troubleshooting Okta platform/services.
- Experience on-boarding applications to Okta.
Preferred Technical Qualifications in or more of these areas:
- Backend knowledge (administration and troubleshooting) with OKTA, MDM, EM+S, Autopilot Group Policy, Active Directory, Azure and SQL.
- Working knowledge of Secure Token Services (ADFS or similar).
- Experience with network connectivity.
- Knowledge of Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, AAD Sync, Role-based access control).
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
- Basic understanding of Office 365 applications and related products.
- Monitor the health of the configuration management systems.
- Identity management experience.
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.