Copado powers the world’s largest digital transformations through a fusion of cloud-native DevOps and end-to-end test automation. From Coca-Cola to Dropbox to Toyota, 200+ innovative brands leverage our low-code platform to unleash the full power of Salesforce and SaaS clouds. Copado is on a mission to make release days obsolete by helping development teams drive 307% ROI, 20x faster deployments and 78% fewer production failures.
Brief Summary of role:
The Copado Support team is responsible for innovating, maintaining and providing the best customer experience and support to our users across all industries every day. Our users count on our platform to be highly reliable, secure, and to preserve all of their customized integrations every time we ship. This is a highly technical support role with opportunities for rapid advancement and salary adjustment.
Copado seeks a talented, hardworking individual with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive delivery and customer success for one of the fastest growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem. We provide our employees with flexible working environments and competitive benefits in all of our global offices, along with the opportunity to grow with the Company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage case queues in accordance to customer agreements
- Answer technical questions, solve technical problems, and suggest appropriate
workarounds related to Copado platform
- Understand and advocate for customer needs
- Resolve customer service issues and skill-fully manage/troubleshoot complex customer service problems
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency
- Research, document, escalate cases according to procedure
- Actively participate in job related training
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Copado solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive
- Complete assigned projects responsibilities
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of prior experience in Salesforce
- 1+ years of prior experience in Customer Support or DevOps
- Knowledge of SaaS environments and Integrated Technologies
- Knowledge of development technologies and tools (XML, APIs, CLI, SQL, error logs, etc.)
- Specific experience and understanding of branching strategy and hosted version control vendors, Copado and Salesforce working knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with Git repositories
- A love for building relationships and have a proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve success goals
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Detailed, organised and results oriented
- Flexible schedule: willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in English)
- Experience working with remote teams and a global client base.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Copado Admin and Developer Certifications
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.